[R-sig-ME] AIC and other IT indexes criteria for for backward, forward and stepwise regression

Mario Garrido g@@d|o @end|ng |rom po@t@bgu@@c@||
Fri Dec 20 09:20:02 CET 2019

Dear Ben and Daniel,
thanks for your advice and recommendations and sorry if this is not the
proper forum for that. Following the advice, I will move my question to
cross validated.

Bests!