[R-sig-ME] Understanding and analysing split split design using lmer()

Rabin KC kc000001 @end|ng |rom umn@edu
Mon Sep 9 21:51:41 CEST 2019

Dear Thierry,

Thank you for your reply.

The link to the file is here
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sQ0O6FgT5eOQKlhc_ejzfR_wJbRvLzrY>. You
advised naming the subplots from 1 to 36. But with 4 replicates, 2 crops
and 3 tillage, should not the number of subplots equal to 24? Am I missing
something?
Even if I name the subplots 1 to 36, how should I name the remaining 36
plots (total 72 plots)?

Sorry, my analysis skills are at beginner's level, but I would appreciate
the clarification.

Thank you,
Rabin