[R-sig-ME] adaptive gaussian quadrature algorithm for unit-lindley glmm

HATICE T KUBRA AKDUR hkubr@@eno| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jun 9 12:24:22 CEST 2019

Hello,

I recently have worked on a unit-lindley distribution and its mixed
regression model. There is no R library and ready function to obtain MLEs
of regression parameters. As far as I investigate, I should use adaptive
gaussian quadrature algorithm to obtain MLEs of regression parameters when
random effect included in the model.

However, I could not understand how to implement gaussian quadrature
algorithm for unit-lindley mixed regression model.

May you provide me gaussian quadrature algorithm source code for any mixed
model if you have it? Then I can adapt this algorithm to my case,
hopefully.

Thank you very much in advance,

Best Wishes,

--
Hatice Tul Kubra AKDUR, PhD
Department of Statistics, Faculty of Science