[R-sig-ME] logistic regression on posttest (0, 1) with pretest(0, 1)*Group(Treatment, Ctrl) interaction

Souheyla GHEBGHOUB @ouhey|@@ghebghoub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Apr 21 21:01:16 CEST 2019

Dear John,

Thank you for the sound advice I will make sure to always be explicit when
writing  models.
Thank you and I totally understand you cannot be of help in this specific
post.

Kind regards,
Souheyla