[R-sig-ME] convergence: nearly unidentifiable: very large eigenvalue-Rescale variables?

Phillip Alday ph||||p@@|d@y @end|ng |rom mp|@n|
Thu Apr 18 13:41:47 CEST 2019

Um, how do you have a continuous predictor with levels? Do you mean that
there are only 28 different/unique observed values within that
continuous predictor?

Did you try applying scale() to duration? Or if duration is a response
time, maybe log()?

How many subjects do you have? How many words? Are they fully crossed?

Best,
Phillip