[R-sig-ME] Statistics course in Spain: Mixed effects modelling
Highland Statistics Ltd
h|gh@t@t @end|ng |rom h|gh@t@t@com
Fri Mar 8 11:13:33 CET 2019
Apologies for cross-posting
We would like to announce the following statistics course.
Course: Linear Mixed Effects Models and GLMM with R-INLA.
Where: University of Cádiz, Cádiz, Spain
When: 2-6 September 2019
Course website: http://highstat.com/index.php/courses-upcoming
The same course will also be given in St John’s, Canada. 12-16 August 2019
Dr. Alain F. Zuur
Highland Statistics Ltd.
9 St Clair Wynd
AB41 6DZ Newburgh, UK
Email: highstat using highstat.com
NIOZ Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research,
Department of Coastal Systems, and Utrecht University,
P.O. Box 59, 1790 AB Den Burg,
Texel, The Netherlands
1. Beginner's Guide to Spatial, Temporal and Spatial-Temporal Ecological Data Analysis with R-INLA. (2017).
2. Beginner's Guide to Zero-Inflated Models with R (2016).
3. Beginner's Guide to Data Exploration and Visualisation with R (2015).
4. Beginner's Guide to GAMM with R (2014).
5. Beginner's Guide to GLM and GLMM with R (2013).
6. Beginner's Guide to GAM with R (2012).
7. Zero Inflated Models and GLMM with R (2012).
8. A Beginner's Guide to R (2009).
9. Mixed effects models and extensions in ecology with R (2009).
10. Analysing Ecological Data (2007).
More information about the R-sig-mixed-models