[R-sig-ME] [FORGED] Re: nlmer and the binomial distribution.

Mon Feb 11 00:24:47 CET 2019

  I guess overwhelmingly difficult is in the eye of the beholder.  Any
chance of a small example of what you want to do? Although TMB is
written in an extended form of C++ rather than R, it might not be too
horrible. A version of the classic orange tree example is here:
https://kaskr.github.io/adcomp/orange_big_8cpp-example.html (it could
use more comments/there are a few slightly weird-looking things ...)