[R-sig-ME] glmulti

Toni Hernandez-Matias @hm@ti@@ @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Jan 2 09:36:11 CET 2019

Dear all,

I am trying to use glmulti for model selection for a set of linear models
fit with glmer. But I failed to do so, and when I searched in google I
found several people with similar problems but not solutions.
At the moment, my attempt is very simple:
output1<-glmulti(Y~1+DENS_EXT+(1|utm_code_f),data=data1,level=1,crit=aicc,fitfunction=glmer,family=binomial)

DENS_EXT is a continous variable
utm_code_f is a random factor

But it does not work:
Initialization...
Error in .subset2(x, i, exact = exact) :
  attempt to select less than one element in get1index

Could anyone help me? Do you have some information about how to apply glmer
using glmulti?

Thank you very much in advance (and happy new year!)

Toni

Antonio Hernandez Matias

Equip de Biologia de la Conservació
Departament de Biologia Evolutiva, Ecología i Ciències Ambientals
Facultat de Biologia  i Institut de Recerca de la Biodiversitat (IRBio)
Universitat de Barcelona (UB)
Av. Diagonal, 643
Barcelona      08028
Spain