[R-sig-ME] Robust mixed-effect linear regression with repeated measures

@hm@dr215 m@ili@g off tpg@com@@u @hm@dr215 m@ili@g off tpg@com@@u
Thu Dec 27 05:39:36 CET 2018

Thanks Ben, that's very useful -which I missed.
I did run it, and checked the coefficients. But will look at it more carefully and post the outputs.
I just want to make sure if the "repeated measures" have been considered in the function to estimate the coefficients.

Ahmad

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Bolker <bbolker using gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, 27 December 2018 3:23 PM
To: ahmadr215 using tpg.com.au
Cc: R SIG Mixed Models <r-sig-mixed-models using r-project.org>
Subject: Re: [R-sig-ME] Robust mixed-effect linear regression with repeated measures

 Looking at the docs, help(package="robustlmm") says:

The main workhorse is the function ‘rlmer’; it is implemented as
     direct robust analogue of the popular ‘lmer’ function of the
     ‘lme4’ package. The two functions have similar abilities and
     limitations.

Based on that, even without digging more deeply, I would assume it would handle the case you're talking about.

Why not try it and ask again on the list if you have a more specific question?

  cheers
   Ben Bolker