[R-sig-ME] Robust mixed-effect linear regression with repeated measures

Ben Bolker bbolker @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Dec 27 05:23:08 CET 2018

 Looking at the docs, help(package="robustlmm") says:

The main workhorse is the function ‘rlmer’; it is implemented as
     direct robust analogue of the popular ‘lmer’ function of the
     ‘lme4’ package. The two functions have similar abilities and
     limitations.

Based on that, even without digging more deeply, I would assume it
would handle the case you're talking about.

Why not try it and ask again on the list if you have a more specific question?

  cheers
   Ben Bolker