[R-sig-ME] emmeans and emtrends for a glmmTMB object

Diego Pavon diego@p@vonjord@n @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Nov 29 12:31:07 CET 2018

Dear all,

I understood that I could use emmeans and emtrends on a glmmTMB model for
contrasts, e.g.:

https://github.com/glmmTMB/glmmTMB/blob/master/glmmTMB/vignettes/model_evaluation.rmd

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51886334/planned-contrasts-on-glmmtmb

I have a model with a three-way interaction (continous * continuous *
categorical variable with 4 levels), but when I run:

emms1 <- emmeans(m1b, ~ Winter_std * NEnessSpp_std | SiteCategory)

I get the error

Error in ref_grid(object, ...) :
  Can't handle an object of class  “glmmTMB”
 Use help("models", package = "emmeans") for information on supported
models.

And in that vignette, glmmTMB is not one of the supported models.

Does anyone know how to do contrasts of slopes for glmmTMB models?

Cheers,

Diego

--
*Diego Pavón Jordán*