[R-sig-ME] Need Bayes Factor and posterior odds

Paul Buerkner p@ul@buerkner @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Nov 28 21:06:34 CET 2018

I don't know how to do it in bglmer but in case nobody has a solution for
this you may want to try the brms package for Bayes factors in Bayesian
multilevel models.

Am Mi., 28. Nov. 2018, 21:01 hat Kornbrot, Diana <d.e.kornbrot using herts.ac.uk>
geschrieben: