[R-sig-ME] Dependency structure

Yashree Mehta y@@hree19 @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Nov 6 21:05:33 CET 2018

thanks for your reply. I read about prediction theory that in the
application of BLUP, one can try to reparameterize a model with non-zero
variance-covariance matrix between the error term and the random intercept
into an equivalent model containing the random intercept and error term as
uncorrelated. Is this possible?