[R-sig-ME] mixed model in Cox PH with stratified hazard

Sarahí Rueda Salazar @rued@ @ending from ced@u@b@e@
Mon Aug 27 03:19:56 CEST 2018

Hello, dear R users,

I´ve tried to fit a model with random intercept by countries in a cox
proportional hazard model with stratified hazard by different health
transition.

It is a frailty model for a multistate model.

Not sure if I can do it using coxME package,* Has anybody tried before?*

I think that variances for countries should be different by health
transition type but just I got one set of variances.

Any clue is more than welcome!

--
*Sarahí *

*Centre d'Estudis DemogràficsCarrer de Ca n'Altayó, Edifici E2Universitat
Autònoma de Barcelona,08193
Bellaterra, Barcelona/SPAINPhone: 34/93.581.30.60
<34%2F93.581.30.60>Fax: 34/93.581.30.61
<34%2F93.581.30.61>e-mail: srueda using ced.uab.es
<ssancho using ced.uab.es>http://www.ced.uab.es
<http://s.bl-1.com/h/cowMjKwY?url=http://www.ced.uab.es/>*