[R-sig-ME] glmmadmb_problem: "sd.est not defined for this family"

C. AMAL D. GLELE @lte@@ed@c2 @ending from gm@il@com
Sat Aug 25 19:38:14 CEST 2018

Hi, dear all.
When fitting models with glmmadmb, I'm encountering the following problems:
Problem1
I've fitted "mymodel" using glmmadmb with family="troncnbinom1";
the model fits, but with the following warning:
"In eval(substitute(expr), data, enclos = parent.frame()) :
  sd.est not defined for this family"
summary() shows correctly the outputs, but residuals(mymodel) gives only
"NA";
the same problem occurs when family="troncnbinom"
Problem2
I've fitted "mymodel2" using glmmadmb, with family"poisson"; it has fitted
well(without neither error, nor warning)
but, plot.glmmadmb() sent  "couldn't see function plot.glmmadmb";
in add, VarCorr(mymodel2) is giving me only intercepts variance, although
I've included random slope in the model.
Taking a look at the "troubleshooting" session of "glmmadmb_manual" did not
help me solving these problems.
In advance, thanks for your helps.
Kind regards,
Amal