[R-sig-ME] Anova (type III-tests) table based on LRT for glmmTMB models

Sorkin, John j@orkin @ending from @om@um@ryl@nd@edu
Mon Jul 30 17:58:08 CEST 2018

Guillaume,

Although not a perfect answer to your question, and I am not certain it will work with glmmTMB, I suggest you look at the drop1 function. It may give you an answer that you can use.

John

John David Sorkin M.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Medicine
Chief, Biostatistics and Informatics
University of Maryland School of Medicine Division of Gerontology and Geriatric Medicine
Baltimore VA Medical Center
10 North Greene Street
GRECC (BT/18/GR)
Baltimore, MD 21201-1524