[R-sig-ME] Model fit with glmmadmb

Paul Johnson p@ul@john@on @ending from gl@@gow@@c@uk
Thu Jul 19 14:37:50 CEST 2018

Hi,

The rsquared function in the piecewiseSEM package will do this for negative binomial GLMMs fitted with glmer.nb, but not (AFAIK) with glmmADMB. If you can’t refit your model with glmer.nb then you could DIY, following the methods in this paper (which are the same methods used by piecewiseSEM):

The coefficient of determination R2 and intra-class correlation coefficient from generalized linear mixed-effects models revisited and expanded
Nakagawa et al.
doi.org/10.1098/rsif.2017.0213

Appendix S6 section 2 shows a worked example for glmmadmb with negative binomial (family = “nbinom2”).

Best wishes,
Paul