[R-sig-ME] Model fit with glmmadmb

Mollie Brooks mollieebrook@ @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Jul 19 14:37:02 CEST 2018

Hi Frederico,

I don’t know about an R^2 with glmmadmb, but it is possible with glmmTMB for negative binomial GLMMs. I believe that glmmTMB has all the functionality of glmmadmb and more.

The r2 function is implemented in the sjstats package version 0.16.0.
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/sjstats/index.html

If you want to know some details such as how it doesn’t work with zero-inflated models yet, there is a discussion here
https://github.com/glmmTMB/glmmTMB/issues/169

cheers,
Mollie