[R-sig-ME] GAMMs: difference smooths in itsadug

Alday, Phillip Phillip@Ald@y @ending from mpi@nl
Mon Jul 16 12:48:29 CEST 2018

Hi Sebastian,

are you using gamm4? If so, you can extract the GAM object, which if I'm
not mistaken is already marginalized over the random effects i.e. is
just fixed effects, and just use its plotting functions.

model <- gamm4(....)

plot(model$gam)

Best,
Phillip