[R-sig-ME] Plot a result without a main effect

Luca Danieli mr@luced@n @ending from hotm@il@it
Wed Jun 20 22:51:53 CEST 2018

Hello everybody.

In an experiment I have 8 tests that are run consecutively. Each of these tests has a different intercept due to the stimulus used, and not related to the object of my study. How can I remove these intercepts? Meaning: in R I am using lmer(), and I provide these intercepts as a fixed effect. Now I would like to plot the scores taking that fixed-effect out of my plot to have a better view of the behaviour of the scores without this effect.

Is that possible? How can I do that?

Best
Luca