[R-sig-ME] GLMM for proportions

poulin poulin @ending from m@th@uni@tr@@fr
Wed Jun 6 16:42:16 CEST 2018

Yes I mean milliseconds instead of seconds but I made a mistake. Its not
milliseconds but 0.01s. My bad.

But as I explained in my second mail it's more going from fames (lasting
0.04s) to 0.01 s.

Actually the main problem was that each video was not lasting the same
time. Hence it is not possible to analyse time without reference to the
total lasting of the video

Nicolas Poulin
Ingénieur de Recherche
Centre de Statistique de Strasbourg (CeStatS)
http://www.math.unistra.fr/CeStatS/

Tél : 03 68 85 0189

IRMA, UMR 7501
Université de Strasbourg et CNRS