[R-sig-ME] Multivariate Regression with Crossed Random Effects

David Sidhu dsidhu at ucalgary.ca
Fri Apr 20 19:14:11 CEST 2018

Hi All!

Am I correct that it isn’t currently possible to run a mixed effects linear regression with multiple outcome variables (i.e., multivariate regression) in R? I am talking on the order of 25 outcome variables.

It seems that there may be some ways to “cheat” lme4 into this, but the examples I’ve come across have all been with a pair of outcomes. Is there any way to do this with 25?

Thanks!
Dave

---
David M. Sidhu, MSc<http://davidmsidhu.com/>