[R-sig-ME] A mixed effect regression tool based on bayesian priors like bayesglm

Phillip Alday phillip.alday at mpi.nl
Wed Aug 9 17:41:32 CEST 2017

Sidestepping your question a bit, you might want to consider the
rstanarm package instead of blme because it is more directly in the
Gelman/arm tradition/school of thought. You can move your arm::bayesglm
models to rstanarm::stan_glm and then use rstanarm:stan_glmer for the
mixed model. But only *you* can know / justify which priors you should
use -- default priors are just that, default and they may not always be
sensible for every case.

Phillip