[R-sig-ME] p-values glmer in lme4

Phillip Alday phillip.alday at mpi.nl
Wed Jul 19 23:53:30 CEST 2017

And to add to the mix: MixedModels.jl labels the the (mean/stderr)
column 'z' for LMM and provides p-values, which is an interesting
development from the Doug Bates' R FAQ entry on the lack of p-values in
lme4. (And the default estimation is once again ML and not REML.) None
of it terribly surprising based on DB's comments here and elsewhere over
the years, but an interesting course nonetheless.

Phillip