[R-sig-ME] dyads nested: confused on interpretation

Dexter Locke dexter.locke at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 19:05:15 CEST 2017

Dear Tom, Thank you.  I have seen O’Hara and  Kotze's (2010) Methods in
Ecology and Evolution piece. Thank you for reminding me about that with
respect to the left-hand side of the model.

I am also fitting parallel models for different soils measures, which are
normally distributed and are bonafide continuous variables.

Dear List (including Tom), am I interpreting the right-hand side correctly?
I'm still confused about the contrasts, their interpretation, and how the
tabular (regression-derived) results and the plotting of the raw data seem
to suggest the opposite relationships.

All the best,
Dexter