[R-sig-ME] dyads nested: confused on interpretation

Tom Wilding Tom.Wilding at sams.ac.uk
Sat Jul 15 18:50:56 CEST 2017

Hi Dexter - is there a good reason why you are not using a Poisson /quasi-Poisson or negative binomial regression model?  This would be a much more elegant solution to your count-date analysis (regardless of anything else).  If you Google 'why not log-transform count data' you'll find plenty of evidence to that effect.

Best

Tom.