[R-sig-ME] Fwd: Re: R-core post from jw1085 at wildcats.unh.edu requires approval

Jochen Wirsing jw1085 at wildcats.unh.edu
Mon May 8 18:50:31 CEST 2017

Dear R Mixed Models SIG,

below you will find an email that I originally sent to the R core group,
who technically is the maintainer of the nlme package, with which I've
had some serious issues since the last update. Since this seems to keep
preventing me from using R for my project, I am reaching out to you,
hoping this problem can be fixed in a timely manner, as it probably
affects a lot of other people as well.

Thank you very much,

Jochen Wirsing