[R-sig-ME] Visualizing three-way interaction

Klemens Knöferle knoeferle at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 17:47:00 CEST 2017

Dear all,
thanks for the many helpful suggestions. I decided to go with Ulf's
approach to extract the values from the effects plot; it is very easy and
the results should satisfy these 2-dimensional reviewers (I hope!). Just
wanted to correct a typo in Tom's code:

ne.effect$neuroticismF <- factor(ne.effect$neuroticism,
                                labels = paste0("extraversion: ",
                                unique(ne.effect$neuroticism)))

I guess the pasted label should read "Neuroticism: " (correct me if I'm
wrong). Thanks again for all the help and happy Easter!
Klemens