[R-sig-ME] Specification Noninformative Prior with Jeffrey's Method in MCMCglmm function

Euis Aqmaliyah aqmalsaepul at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 13:00:56 CEST 2017

Hello.
Now, i'm writting thesis with the topic Small Area Estimation using
Bayesian Approach.
Models that i use in estimation are Linear Mixed Model (LMM) and
Generalized Linear Mixed Model (GLMM) because my response variable is
Zero-Inflated Data.
But, i have problem when i fit a linear mixed model. I want specification
prior for residual variance parameter (sigma^2) is 1/sigma^2 that i get
using Jeffrey's Method from Normal distribution.
So, how to specification that prior in MCMCglmm function?
I hope you can help me.
Thank you.