[R-sig-ME] Prior for a bivariate model

Malcolm Fairbrother M.Fairbrother at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Feb 21 12:06:22 CET 2017

Hi Gregory,

I can't answer your question, but it sounds likely that someone on the list
will be able to. However, you'll increase the chances if you can send a
snippet of your R code thus far...

What call to MCMCglmm and what specification of your prior are you using
for a univariate model for each outcome separately, for example? If you can
show people something of what you've been able to do so far, you'll likely
get a response about how to go further.

Best wishes,
Malcolm