[R-sig-ME] R-sig-mixed-models Digest, Vol 119, Issue 26

Cole, Tim tim.cole at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Nov 24 14:08:57 CET 2016

Hi Marc,

Ken Beath described a growth curve model with time-varying covariates in Statist Med 2007; 26:2547-2564, where his example was the effect of breastfeeding on infant weight. His appendix includes the relevant R code.

My CRAN sitar library implements a simplified version of his model without the time-varying element.

Best wishes,
Tim
---
tim.cole at ucl.ac.uk<mailto:tim.cole at ucl.ac.uk> Phone +44(0)20 7905 2666 Fax +44(0)20 7905 2381
Population Policy and Practice Programme
UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health, London WC1N 1EH, UK