[R-sig-ME] Mixed model for compositional data

Stéphanie Périquet stephanie.periquet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 07:24:37 CET 2016

Thanks for your reply Thierry.

We did try this as a first approach. The model was over dispersed and
zero-inflated so is hard to fit but we are getting there using R2OpenBUGS.

Best,
Stéphanie

--
*Stéphanie PERIQUET (PhD) * - Bat-Eared Fox Research Project
/Dept of Zoology & Entomology/

Kalahari bat-eared foxes on Twitter <https://twitter.com/kal_batearedfox>

//////