[R-sig-ME] Mixed model for compositional data

Stéphanie Périquet stephanie.periquet at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 08:40:59 CET 2016

Hi all,

I have repeated measures of individual diet composition (I actually have
the number of each item eaten and the duration of each observation) and
I would like to model the effect of variables such as season and
moonlight on diet composition (not the actual number of item eaten).
I gathered that I should use compositional but the packed 'compostions'
doesn't allow the inclusion of random factors.

Does anyone has experience whit such data and analyses and point me in
the right direction?

Thanks a lot in advance for your replies!

Regards,
Stéphanie
--
*Stéphanie PERIQUET (PhD) * - Bat-Eared Fox Research Project
/Dept of Zoology & Entomology/

Kalahari bat-eared foxes on Twitter <https://twitter.com/kal_batearedfox>

//////