[R-sig-ME] MCMCglmm multivariate meta-analysis with covariance

Viechtbauer Wolfgang (SP) wolfgang.viechtbauer at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Wed Oct 19 09:50:43 CEST 2016

For ML/REML estimation, you can also use metafor, mvmeta, and metaSEM.

An illustration of a multivariate meta-analysis with the metafor package can be found here:

http://www.metafor-project.org/doku.php/analyses:berkey1998

Best,
Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Viechtbauer, Ph.D., Statistician | Department of Psychiatry and
Neuropsychology | Maastricht University | P.O. Box 616 (VIJV1) | 6200 MD