[R-sig-ME] Experience with PyMC3 Bambi package?

Phillip Alday Phillip.Alday at unisa.edu.au
Fri Sep 9 17:22:42 CEST 2016

I haven't tried Bambi just yet, but the PyMC3 package upon which it is
built has been really quite nice in my experience. The only reason why
I wasn't using PyMC3 more extensively is that it was a pain to
construct the model for complicated GLM(M)s and they only had
convenience functions for constructing non-mixed GLMs.

I will be taking a look soon and will report back!

Best,
Phillip