[R-sig-ME] Related fixed and random factors and planned comparisons in a 2x2 design

paul graftedlife at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 10:27:53 CEST 2016

Dear Phillip,

Many thanks for these resources and replies. They are indeed very helpful.
I suppose after I've done the contrast coding, I still have to subset the
data (e.g., singling out the data for P) to do planned comparisons between
groups, using a reduced mixed model as illustrated earlier, then? Or are
there any alternative ways to do so?

Best regards,

Paul