[R-sig-ME] Comparing mixed models

Thierry Onkelinx thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Wed May 11 10:20:07 CEST 2016

This is a fortunes candidate.

I'm a biologist - impossible to be further away from being a statistician.
-- Paul Debes

Best regards,

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature
and Forest
Kliniekstraat 25
1070 Anderlecht
Belgium

To call in the statistician after the experiment is done may be no
more than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be
able to say what the experiment died of. ~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher
The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does
not ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body
of data. ~ John Tukey