[R-sig-ME] How o treat time when using stocks and a growth model (longitudinal data)

Carolina Magda Roma carolina.magda.adm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 12:47:05 CEST 2016

Hello,

I have been studying multilevel models to understand how I can use it to
investigate the behavior of stocks listed on a exchange. I am still very
new with this methodology so I would like to ask if its possible to do that
using growth model and how I should treat stocks that start to be traded in
different period (for instance, stock of company A is traded since 1998 and
stock of company B is traded since 2005).

Thank you for any help.

--
Carolina Magda