[R-sig-ME] Intro GAM and GAMM course: Singapore
Highland Statistics Ltd
highstat at highstat.com
Tue Apr 12 00:44:59 CEST 2016
There are 4 remaining seats on the following statistics course:
Course: Introduction to GAM and GAMM with R
When: 30 May-3 June 2016
Where: Tropical Marine Science Institute, National University of
Course website: http://highstat.com/statscourse.htm
Course flyer: http://highstat.com/Courses/Flyers/Flyer2016_05Singapore.pdf
Dr. Alain F. Zuur
First author of:
1. Beginner's Guide to GAMM with R (2014).
2. Beginner's Guide to GLM and GLMM with R (2013).
3. Beginner's Guide to GAM with R (2012).
4. Zero Inflated Models and GLMM with R (2012).
5. A Beginner's Guide to R (2009).
6. Mixed effects models and extensions in ecology with R (2009).
7. Analysing Ecological Data (2007).
Highland Statistics Ltd.
9 St Clair Wynd
UK - AB41 6DZ Newburgh
Tel: 0044 1358 788177
Email: highstat at highstat.com
More information about the R-sig-mixed-models