[R-sig-ME] GLMM Model

Djouher Gaad gaad_djouher at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 11 07:08:00 CEST 2016

Dear Professor,First I introduce myself, I amMis. GAAD Djouher, researcher at National Research Center for biotechnology(Algeria). I am working in the field of Agriculture. I was conducted two fieldexperiments in two consecutive years in order to estimate genetic diversityanalysis among forty fourth genotypes of lentil (lens culinaris M.). Morphologicalcharacterization was done based on different parameters like plant height, podper plant, seed per plant, 100 seeds weight… The experiments were carried outfollowing an Alpha Lattice design with fourth replicates. Data were recordedfrom both years. I would like to know if generalized linear mixed model (GLMM)is applicable in this case, considering a genotype as a fixed effect and a blocas random effect.

Thank you for your response.

Best Regards,

 GAAD Djouher Biotechnology and Agriculture Division/ Division Biotechnologies & Agriculture National Research Center of Biotechnology/Centre de Recherche en Biotechnologie PO Box: E73 .UV N°03 Nouvelle Ville Ali Mendjelli, Constantine Téléphone:031-67-22-03 \ 031-67-22-05 Fax: 031-67-22-10      http://www.crbt.dz  Email: d.gaad at crbt.dz