[R-sig-ME] A model for repeated treatments and repeated outcomes

Thierry Onkelinx thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Wed Feb 10 09:54:55 CET 2016

Dear Dan,

You'll need to provide more information. What is the global pattern that
you expect (linear? quadratic? non-linear?) How to you thing that the
operation can effect the GFR? You need to answer those kind of questions so
that you can make a sensible fixed effects part of the model.

The random effect is probably just ~1|Patient. And a corCAR1(form = ~ Time)
can handle the temporal correlation within the patient.

Best regards,

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Forest
Kliniekstraat 25