[R-sig-ME] Time as both fixed and random term

Lionel hughes.dupond at gmx.de
Wed Nov 25 17:50:50 CET 2015

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your answer, there are (as always) some complexities:

- we usually measure and assume our units to be homogeneously affected
by time (ie no time|plot terms), this is because our units are either on
the same site or come from microcosm/mesocosm.

- we usually have limited time repetition (~5) so modelling it using
complex autocorrelation structure is not possible.

Yours,
Lionel