[R-sig-ME] question about Type III sums of squares as computed in "CAR'

Phillip Alday Phillip.Alday at unisa.edu.au
Fri Nov 20 00:17:30 CET 2015

Can you be more specific about the structure of your data and which
object you're calling car::Anova() on?

A small reproducible example is best, but details about the structure of
the data and how you calculated the mixed model are an absolute "must".
Perhaps you could include the relevant code snippet?

Phillip