[R-sig-ME] Meta-analysis for heritability using MCMCglmm?

Jackie Wood jackiewood7 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 21:41:57 CET 2015

Hi Jarrod and Ken,

Hope you had a great New Year! Thanks so much for your responses to my
inquiry. Given that we've been using MCMCglmm all along, we'll probably
stick with it unless there's a compelling reason to change programs. We'll
be running the h2 models in the coming days and will specify a Gaussian
distribution as Jarrod suggested; we have quite a bit of data so hopefully
the residuals will behave!

The advice is much appreciated as always!
Jackie