[R-sig-ME] Offset() in gls() in nlme

Mark Payne mpay at aqua.dtu.dk
Sun Nov 16 22:40:37 CET 2014

Hi Douglas,

Thanks for the reply - unfortunately there doesn't seem to be an offset
argument either in the latest version of nlme... :-(

 > gls
function (model, data = sys.frame(sys.parent()), correlation = NULL,
     weights = NULL, subset, method = c("REML", "ML"), na.action = na.fail,
     control = list(), verbose = FALSE)

 > packageDescription("nlme")
Package: nlme
Version: 3.1-118