[R-sig-ME] Model selection GLM vs. GLMMs

Nelida Villaseñor nvillasenor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 10:56:49 CEST 2014

Thanks Ben.

On: "I think you would find a bit of disagreement among experts about
the best procedure -- whether it would be to drop random effects until
you got a sensible non-singular fit, or to keep them in even though
they're singular"

Could you please suggest me some references supporting each of these procedures?

Cheers,
Nelida.

--
Nélida R. Villaseñor