[R-sig-ME] zeroinflated poisson GLM(M) in JAGS

Ulf Köther ukoether at uke.de
Tue Sep 2 20:36:11 CEST 2014

Dear list members,

although this question does not directly aim at a mixed effects model, I
am posting the link to my question on stackoverflow here in the hope
that someone has the time to look at it and any clue about what I am
doing wrong. Since I want to extend the model to a GLMM as soon as I can
overcome this annoying hurdle, I hope that this question is still in
some way appropriate for this list. If not, please ignore this mail!

I am really stuck with a problem regarding zero-inflated GLMs in JAGS,
and no one answered my question on stackoverflow.com yet:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25410676/how-to-obtain-new-samples-from-zip-or-zinb-model-for-bayesian-p-value

Thank you very much!

Dipl.-Psych. Ulf Köther

PEPP-Team
Klinik für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie
Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf
Martinistr. 52
20246 Hamburg

PEPP-Team:
Tel.: +49 (0) 40 7410 53248
pepp at uke.de

Persönlich:
Tel.: +49 (0) 40 7410 55851
Mobil: (9) 55851
ukoether at uke.de

DANKE FÜR 125 JAHRE ENGAGEMENT UND VERTRAUEN.
www.uke.de/125

Besuchen Sie uns auf: www.uke.de

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf; Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts; Gerichtsstand: Hamburg
Vorstandsmitglieder: Prof. Dr. Christian Gerloff (Vertreter des Vorsitzenden), Prof. Dr. Dr. Uwe Koch-Gromus, Joachim Prölß, Rainer Schoppik