[R-sig-ME] autocorrelated errors

Paul Johnson pauljohn32 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 01:23:38 CEST 2014

Sorry to bother you, but

I ask here every year or so if anybody is working on lme4 with time or
spatially correlated random errors. Bring corStruct back to life?

If nobody is, maybe we could start a project together? I'm getting
great & fast estimates from lme4 with the cross sectional models, but
to work on longitudinal panels, we need some AR(1) error terms, or
such.

pj
--
Paul E. Johnson
Professor, Political Science      Assoc. Director