[R-sig-ME] Calculating upper and lower confidence limits on a population estimate derived from multiple point estimates

Tue Jul 29 03:47:26 CEST 2014

In general, no. Depends on the level of correlation between all values being added. This is a pretty basic statistical theory question.

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing