[R-sig-ME] Checking modeling assumptions in a binomial GLMM

Francisco Rodriguez Sanchez f.rodriguez.sanc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 11:53:50 CEST 2014

Dear Ravi,

I wonder if you received some answer off-list. There are some functions
for simple logistic regression that I think can be applied to binomial
GLMMs as well, such as binnedplot in arm package
(http://www.rdocumentation.org/packages/arm/functions/binnedplot) to
check residuals, or plotCalibration in PredictABEL
(http://www.rdocumentation.org/packages/PredictABEL/functions/plotCalibration)
to check goodness of fit.

I tried to put together these tests in a single function some time ago,
check here:
https://github.com/Pakillo/pacotools/blob/master/R/checkLogReg.R.

Hope this helps,

Paco